THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adding premade animations to a tag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding premade animations to a tag

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Hello all, i thought i would write this tut to help those who find adding premade animations difficult to do..

I wrote this myself on 22nd march 2010, and any similarity to other tuts is purely coincidental

The animation example i am using is Cocojax's green spring time animation, thank you Ellen..

Lets begin..

1..Open animation shop
2..goto file, open and search for the spring time animation and open it.
3..Once the animation is in animation shop Delete the first frame as it is blank..
4..also make sure propagate paste is checked/ticked, see fig 1

Fig1

5..copy your main tag to animation shop ( i am using a blank white image for my example) then duplicate it to the same amount of frames as your premade animation, (if by duplicating it makes to many as above simply delete 1 frame at a time until you have the right amount) goto edit and select all, so all frames have a blue border round them.. see fig 2 and fig 3,

fig2

fig3

6..now bring up your premade animation, goto edit and select all, then edit copy.. see fig4 and 5

Fig 4

fig5

7..bring up your main tag again, goto edit, then paste and ''insert selected frames'' see fig 6

fig6

8.. when you have done this the animation will now be on your tag and you will see it in all frames, this can then be saved as a gif file, or you may want to add more premade animations.. see fig 7

fig7

9.. i have used Cocojax's spring wordart, but also a few small little animations that can be found on the internet, you do have to watch artwork though, but can find some lovely floaty, or blings or twinks. which will make a nice addition to any tag.
make sure you always check how many frames they are and adjust your main tag to the same frames as the longest animation, any smaller framed animations will fit just fine..The animations i used varied from 2 frames to 18 frames, and all i did was edit copy, edit paste insert selected frames, remember i had already made the white tag 31 frames long because of the wordart, so these extras fit ok. see fig8

fig8

Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top