THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome irishmaid1!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome irishmaid1!

Post by karen on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Let's all give a big, warm welcome to our new Member, irishmaid1!

We are so glad you have joined us!
flower

You should have received a welcome email, but please feel free to ask if you have any additional questions. Please be sure to stop by our Rules thread for quick read & sign if you haven't already done so.

Once that is done, pull up a seat and jump right in! In addition to some of the sweetest folks around, Three Gems has plenty of challenges to keep those creative juices flowing, lots of games to play, a place to offer and request tags, and plenty of opportunities to just hang out and chat!

I'm Karen and I live in Arkansas with my grown son, Jon, and my furry 'boss', Mijo. Psp is what I do when I'm not cooking, cleaning, working, or doing what Mijo tells me to do. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know you better!

karen
GEM GREETER
GEM GREETER

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome irishmaid1!

Post by Cheryl on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 am

Cheryl
GEM TUBERS
GEM TUBERS

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome irishmaid1!

Post by Nancy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm