THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
World Clock
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019

Go down

SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019 Empty SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:21 am

Hello everyone who is in the group today, please come and let us know your plans for today?

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY TO ALL IT HAS ARRIVED

SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019 2644847828  SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019 2943908333  SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019 2644847828

Welcome to the first day of January 2019, may the start be the beginning of a great year for us all.
No plans, just eating lunch and then will finish some housework, do some more knitting and watch tv.

Casey....  keep trying i am sure you will get the hang of the inhaler, Maddilyn  took awhile to get used to it, sometimes when she breathed the vape in, it made her cough some, so just go steady..

Have a great day all

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019 Empty Re: SIGN IN -- NEW YEARS DAY 1st JANUARY 2019

Post by Casey on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Happy New Year's!!!!!
I hope 2019 will be a wonderful year .... Wishing you all great health, happiness and many blessings!

It's nice today. It rained last night which is good to wash away some of the miserable fireworks smell in the air. I have done some laundry, but not much else, as I am really tired. I'll probably get my bills together and write some checks later today. Unfortunately, bills still need to be paid despite the holidays! Laughing

Do you realize I haven't seen you guys since last year?!? hahaha
Casey
Casey
GEM DIAMONDS
GEM DIAMONDS

Back to top Go down