THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
World Clock
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 2nh1dom SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 14dqd69 SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 2j43a8p
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 2qnsjfmSIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY Novyv9 SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY Erxw81SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 295sfvoSIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 23w9lya SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 159glg SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY Okc12pSIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 11v03fq SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 2ptpab6SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 20l2ef SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 243rb6t

SIGN IN - TUESDAY 8th JANUARY

Go down

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY Empty SIGN IN - TUESDAY 8th JANUARY

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:38 am

Hello everyone in the group today, please come and share your plans with us?

My plans today are to relax and wait til 2.30pm before collecting Susan from her day service, after that it will be a quick tea as Susan has her music club night.  we arrive back home after this around 9pm so i won't get back on the laptop this evening as it will be straight to bed..

3 photos my daughter took the other day when they got home after the new baby had met her sisters..
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 49606010
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 49668410
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY 49701010

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  8th  JANUARY Empty Re: SIGN IN - TUESDAY 8th JANUARY

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:47 am

ps..Casey i am so very sorry , i posted your card on the 11th of december, and today the postman returned it to me undelivered.. It is a possibility that as i missed the N from waihuna and also added USA on it that maybe why its come back..
Can you private message me to let me know the exact address again so i can check what i have is correct, i would appreciate it..

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:30 pm

PM sent, Tilly.

What a beautiful baby! All babies are cute, but she really is a beauty, Tilly. As are the other girls. What a headful of hair, too. Your daughter sure knows how to make beautiful children! Congrats again.

Hubby came home yesterday not feeling well and with a fever. I woke up today feeling not so great, also. I'm rather discouraged, but also trying to stay positive, as I know there are other people much worse off than me. LOL Plus, I'm just plain tired of not feeling normal. I don't have anything important to do, so I'm headed to bed in a bit to just watch TV and rest. Hopefully, I'll nod off eventually.

Hi Cindy!
Hi Cheryl!
Casey
Casey
GEM DIAMONDS
GEM DIAMONDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: