THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
World Clock
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 2nh1dom SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 14dqd69 SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 2j43a8p
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 2qnsjfmSIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY Novyv9 SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY Erxw81SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 295sfvoSIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 23w9lya SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 159glg SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY Okc12pSIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 11v03fq SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 2ptpab6SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 20l2ef SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY 243rb6t

SIGN IN - FRIDAY 18th JANUARY

Go down

SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY Empty SIGN IN - FRIDAY 18th JANUARY

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:44 am

Hello and good morning/afternoon all, please come and sign in and let us know your plans for today?

Casey....  I went to a comparison website for deals on car insurance,
https://www.comparethemarket.com/   i knew there were some alot lower than my current one, so when i called them i mentioned this hoping to get the cost down, the lady went back and forth and ended up bringing my current insurer down from just over £400 to £284 but i refused and basically told them i had found someone so much cheaper, told them to cancel my insurance with them after this last payment,  i then called the new insurer and asked if i could set up a monthly plan and so on, and for it to start on the 7th Feb, they said yes and i got it for £169 so a great deal.. Maybe you can find a better deal if you compare insurers..

Today i took Susan to her day service and learned one of her friends over in the cottage house at the barrington farm is end of life, meaning she has maybe a few days to live, this is sad and made susan cry, but hopefully her day wont be to bad..
I have done some washing and hung to dry, also put in a gammon joint for tea this evening, susan wants it with mash and beans lol..
We will do some exercises on the yoga mat after tea this evening..  and an early night maybe..

Have a great day all

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

SIGN IN -  FRIDAY 18th JANUARY Empty Re: SIGN IN - FRIDAY 18th JANUARY

Post by Tanzanite/Cindy on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 am

You beat me!! I almost forgot but I did remember!! Thanks for having my back or is it my mind!! lol!

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Thanks for the info, Tilly. Maybe I'll try getting comparisons. It's hard because we also have ours bundled with other things. But definitely worth looking into. I'm sorry about Susan's friend, especially since Susan probably can't entirely process it. I hope she feels better and isn't too sad.

Hi Cindy. Are you keeping warm? Ready for your spa day?

Hi Cheryl - getting worried about you. Hope all's okay.

I just woke up late and feeling groggy. I think it's because I had some pretty bad dreams again. I always seem to dream about being lost, taking the wrong route or something else scary. Eek! BUT, it's always great to wake up and be thankful it was just a dream! LOL

No real plans for the day. Hubby is off, so he'll probably run some errands. He just filled up a big bucket of water to warm up in the sun, and we'll give the dog in bath later today. She won't be a happy little camper, as she definitely doesn't like them. She acts like she's being killed, but does like cuddling in her blankies after, so I think she knows she's nice and clean.
Casey
Casey
GEM DIAMONDS
GEM DIAMONDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum