THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
World Clock
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 2nh1dom SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 14dqd69 SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 2j43a8p
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 2qnsjfmSIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd Novyv9 SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd Erxw81SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 295sfvoSIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 23w9lya SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 159glg SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd Okc12pSIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 11v03fq SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 2ptpab6SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 20l2ef SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 243rb6t

SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd

Go down

SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd Empty SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd

Post by Tanzanite/Cindy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:12 am

SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 4125335210

Please share your day with us and have a wonderful day!!

Yesterday was a bust! One of us came down with the flu and so we decided to postpone the trip until spring break. It was really nasty out yesterday anyway so probably will be better to do it in a few weeks. Now just hoping Vicky and I don't get sick before Tuesday!!

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd Empty Re: SIGN IN SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23rd

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:14 pm

Oh that's a shame . hope your friend gets better soon Cindy..

I stayed home til lunch time, then headed out for alittle while, bought a few garden lights and then came home, cooked a cheese and onion quiche with new potatoes and sweet corn for tea..

Have a great day all.

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:51 pm

I'm sorry your trip is postponed, Cindy. It sounded like such fun, but it would have been awful if you got sick while there. Now it's something to look forward to again.

Tilly, that sounds delicious! Thanks for posting the beach pictures. Susan looks happy, and it does look chilly out, but still very pretty.

The dog had her dental appointment yesterday afternoon and spent the night there after also having 4 teeth pulled. We picked her up as soon as they opened this morning and she was super happy to see us and come home!

No other plans for the day. Hubby will do the shopping and I will just rest with the little one, who is not leaving my sight for even a minute!
Casey
Casey
GEM DIAMONDS
GEM DIAMONDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum