THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
World Clock
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 2nh1dom SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 14dqd69 SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 2j43a8p
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 2qnsjfmSIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH Novyv9 SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH Erxw81SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 295sfvoSIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 23w9lya SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 159glg SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH Okc12pSIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 11v03fq SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 2ptpab6SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 20l2ef SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH 243rb6t

SIGN IN - TUESDAY 12th MARCH

Go down

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH Empty SIGN IN - TUESDAY 12th MARCH

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:40 am

Hello and good morning/afternoon all, please come and sign in and let us know your plans for today?

My plans today, well i have smelt this rotten egg smell coming from my cupboard under the stairs, its a largest cupboard, so today earlier i spent about an hour and half  clearing out anything i didn't want, anything to go to the charity shop, anything that i want to keep, it seemed to smell better after i removed some rubber underlay my daughter gave me.
I sprayed in the cupboard with some nice room spray and hoovered the floor, i have left the door open to get in some fresh air to air it out, fingers crossed its solved the problem, if not back to the drawing board, which will mean emptying the entire cupboard including the storage boxes that belong to my brother, i know its not them because they only contain aircraft magazines and camera equipement and photograph albums..  i will find the problem lol..
After lunc at about 2.30 i will go collect susan from her day centre, home to have a quick tea and then its her music phab club, so late night for us..

have a great day.

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH Empty Re: SIGN IN - TUESDAY 12th MARCH

Post by Tanzanite/Cindy on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:26 am

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  12th   MARCH Img_1110Me and Vicky at Kiss!!!

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum