THREE GEMS PSP
WELCOME to THREE GEMS PSP

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!

LET'S TAG & TALK & HAVE SOME FUN
World Clock
GRAB OUR BLINKIE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THREE GEMS PSP FRIENDS BLINKIES
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SIGN IN - TUESDAY 26th MARCH

Go down

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Empty SIGN IN - TUESDAY 26th MARCH

Post by Morganite/Tilly on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:22 am

Hello everyone, please come and sign in and let us know your plans for today?

Today is a normal day again,  i am taking Susan to her day centre,  then over to a friends to catch up with a cuppa, a walk into town and then maybe lunch, later this afternoon i will visit another friend  who is recovering,  she is paralysed from the waist down and has severe asthma which put her unconscious in the hospital for over a week, its happened before but it worried me as i couldn't get any information due to this new data protection stuff...
After that its back to collect susan have an early tea and then into the city for susan's music club, i should be home around 9pm this evening so straight to bed i expect..
Here is just a couple of photos i took while away, i actually didn't take many as i kept leaving my camera in my other bag in the caravan.

SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Pict3112
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Pict3113
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Pict3114
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Pict3016
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Pict3116
SIGN IN -  TUESDAY  26th  MARCH Pict3115

Have a wonderful day all.

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.threegemspsp.com

Back to top Go down